The Starters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP set in an alternate, more dangerous Unova. You can play as a human, Pokémon, or even the hybrid Gijinkas. It's your story, so get it started.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WEATHER: Spring; the weather's warming up, and the trees are in bloom!

Daniel- I MEAN LUX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dog

Dog

Daniel- I MEAN LUX Empty
PostSubject: Daniel- I MEAN LUX   Daniel- I MEAN LUX EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:05 am

NAME: Daniel (Lux)
SPECIAL STUFF: He's... managed to write his real name in piss twice in a row. :I
IMAGE: https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/nlq5pe.jpg
LIKES: *Battling more than he can handle *Eating more than he can handle *Swords *Statues *Exploration *Explosions *Figurines *Kicking things *Shiny things *Metal
DISLIKES: *Floating pink things *Plain rooms *Tight spaces *Cards/card games *People who tell him what to do *His name *Nuvema Town
PHOBIAS: THE FEAR OF FLOATING PINK THINGS- Naw, just kidding. He's claustraphobic. But boy, does he hate floating pink things.
POSITIVE TRAITS: *Very loyal *Sympathetic (you'd never guess :I) *Selfless
NEGATIVE TRAITS: *Extremely annoying and obnoxious *Sarcastic *Slightly sensitive/hangs on to things *Clepto
HISTORY: He grew up in a house with three older siblings and one younger one. Since he didn't live up to his parent's expectations, he was kicked out at fourteen and has learned how to steal in that time. He's always hated Nuvema Town because of its small size, but never had anywhere else to go. Not too long ago, he teamed up with an Oshawott who was attempting to steal berries from the nest of a Tranquil. He helped it, and in doing so, they became friends. He hasen't caught it yet.

STARTER:
Oshawott/Vorpal
Type; Water
Nature; Quirky
Abiliy; Torrent
Favored Moves; Razor Shell, Fling (Other moves include Tackle and Water Gun)
Back to top Go down

Daniel- I MEAN LUX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Starters :: Character Stuff :: Biographies :: Approved Bios :: Humans-
Jump to: